Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jillian - Off Limits!

Did I get your attention? Don't worry - you'll love this post!

I am so confident that your prayers have sent a powerful message to our Father in heaven. In the Spirit, I feel that Jillian has a forcefield of protection from any attack from the enemy. Praise God! However, I feel that your prayers have been even more powerful than that. I feel that every enemy that would even think about bringing harm to her has been put on notice that she is off-limits. So much so that the enemy doesn't want anything to do with her! HALLELUIAH!!!

It so overwhelming for me to think about this even as I type. I will never take for granted everyone out there who is praying. Jillian has more than a hedge of protect, but a fortress of solitude armed to the hilt. Glory to God! May He be glorified for His mighty protection. I have never once been fearful and I attribute that to you all - our dear friends and family. Be encouraged and strengthened - God is answering your prayers in a supernatural way.

Thank you so much. Blessings, glory, honor, and praise be to our faithful and glorious Father. Jesus is interceding for us on Jillian's behalf. I am thankful for this blog that it may be a testimony of his goodness and a blessing to us all for an eternity to come.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment